23rd October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?

Sir,
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year(5th semester) cse. and i want to do a training after completion of this semester(during winter vacation).so please tell me how can i do this,and which type of training is necessary for me.please tell me,and tell me in detail.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  3. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  4. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  5. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  6. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  7. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  8. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  9. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  12. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  13. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  14. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I do training in electronics field after completing EC from 5th semester
  17. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  18. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
30th October 2014, 07:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?

It is nice to see that you want to do training in your Winter vacation. This is essential as the companies give preference to candidates who have professional experience through training and internship. Since you are from CSE field, so you must take some training in your domain. You can take training in networking or programming field since these two fields are required in every organizations. In order to take training, you have to contact the concerned authority from where you want to pursue training followed by filling the application form and registering yourself for the course by paying the requisite fees. You can contact any computer institute or organizations like HP, HCL which offer global certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?