15th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Difference between distance and regular MBA?

Hi My name is sayed vasi i have completed my graduation in 2009 with 47 percent is i m qualify foe mba and cet

i want to know the diffrence between distance and regular mba

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between distance and regular MBA?
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  3. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  4. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  5. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  6. Is distance learning MBA useful? Is there any difference between regular and distance?
  7. How to go for regular MBA or distance?
  8. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  9. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com? -- [New]
  10. Should I do MBA in distance or regular?
  11. Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better?
  12. Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  14. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  15. Should I go for Regular MBA or Distance MBA? Which MBA schools are there in Hyderabad?
  16. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  17. Difference between regular or distance course for government job?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
23rd August 2011, 08:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Difference between distance and regular MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi My name is sayed vasi i have completed my graduation in 2009 with 47 percent is i m qualify foe mba and cet

There is no any difference as far as the degree is concerned because through both mode you get the same degree but it is the experience and competitive environment that you miss while completing MBA through distant learning.You just pass your exams but you miss the concept that the regular courses provide to you.In regular courses ,you experience the competitive environment which inspires you to perform better .

Distant MBA is for those students who are financially weak or either don't have enough time to complete regular courses but they want to complete .Just take an example -A man who is currently doing job and want to get MBA degree then he will apply through Distant MBA.

On the other hand Regular MBA is for regular students who have enough time .

With Regards
ravik1214
27th October 2011, 07:15 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Difference between distance and regular MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hii friend...here is the difference between regular and distance mba........

Part Time: For working professionals who cannot take time off work to attend full-time, there is the part-time MBA program. A part time course is one where you need to attend either evening classes or weekend classes - therefore it is a mixed system of self study as well as classroom study.

Correspondence programs are usually programs in which course material is sent through postage. Distance/ correspondence courses are more about self study where the study material is sent to the student and s/he has to understand and learn it on their own.

while regular courses are classroom session courses where the student has to attend classes; The prospects of a full time regular management course are better than a correspondence or distance learning course. The acceptability and recognition of a full time course is higher in industry and so the long term career gains are more
30th October 2011, 05:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Frieand,
Distant MBA is for those students who are financially weak or either don't have enough time to complete regular courses but they want to complete .Just take an example -A man who is currently doing job and want to get MBA degree then he will apply through Distant MBA.

Thanks,
1st November 2011, 11:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

MBA is the degree every one salutes. So do go for a MBA course.

Now the difference between regular and distance learning is, Regular keeps you up to date with the regular classes, proper guidance, attendance, your interactions with highly qualified faculties;

whereas in distance learning you are like a frog in the well. You don't meet new people, no regular faculty for guidance and motivation, no regular touch with notes and books. In distance learning you are at your own pace, which sometimes hinders your growth as an individual

So according to me, if you are not working, and are focussed towards your studies, grant another 2 years and get hold of the MBA with a regular degree.
Otherwise also, distance program can be a tag against your name,but ultimately its considered a step below the candidates who have regular MBA degree.
29th February 2012, 03:36 PM
edward1989

There is no any difference as far as the degree is concerned because through both mode you get the same degree but it is the experience and competitive environment that you miss while completing MBA through distant learning.You just pass your exams but you miss the concept that the regular courses provide to you.In regular courses ,you experience the competitive environment which inspires you to perform better .

1st July 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

After getting a degree of MBA from distance education will any MNC or any organisation or any firm will interest to hire me? What will be my salary packages????? Please reply
5th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

what is diffrence beetween correpond cource and distance cource
24th July 2013, 05:31 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

With time, the gap between distance and regular MBA has widen.
Earlier, there was not much difference between the two as the competition was not much. the only difference was, people who can't leave their job and and wanted to go for MBA, used to go for distance MBA

With increase in competition, more preference is given to candidate with regular MBA
With more and more people going for regular MBA, importance of distance mba has been diminished somewhat.

All the best
26th July 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

If I complete my mba from distance learning. i.e from Sikkim Manipal..Will I be hired for MNC company..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?