25th October 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college

Hi I'm Nishanth of 1st year civil dept. Studying in RMK Engineering college which is under Anna University by management quota , I would like to change my college after 1st year, please let me know procedures.

25th October 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm Nishanth of 1st year civil dept. Studying in RMK Engineering college which is under Anna University by management quota , I would like to change my college after 1st year, please let me know procedures.
dear
you can change if the university will be same then it is possible otherwise it cannot be possible. it is very easy to change the collage if the other collage ia afflitaed by the same university.
25th October 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college

Can I eligible for GATE , If i have done B.E part time from a central university.
7th April 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 2nd year, cse in dhanalakshmi srinivasan college, under anna university. Can i change my college after 2nd year, under same university? If yes, please let me the procedure.
7th April 2015, 06:52 PM
sssuman kumari

Thumbs up Re: How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college

if you want to change the college hen this is not your good choice.you should have to study there only.after completing your studies you are free to choose any college.it is not possible to take admission in part 3 .your 2 years studies get lost.all the best............
8th April 2015, 04:27 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can go for college changes only under certain conditions if your father has got permissions to do so and other condition is of same university of your B.Tech program.
17th May 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam
I am currently doing my engineering 1st year. Please give complete details and procedures for changing to medical college.
17th May 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam
I am currently doing my engineering 1st year in tamilnadu which is affiliated to Anna university. Please give complete details and procedures for changing to medical college. Thank you
22nd May 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying first yr mechanical engineering at paavai engineering college .I want to change the engineering college what are the procedures
9th August 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a EEE graduate and I would like to know licence course in maintenance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?