25th October 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?

Sir,
I am mba last year student I want to pursue phd in marketing at abroad after mba.I am not interest in academics hence for industry it is phd in marketing is benificial over just mba or their is not to differance.whether I go for phd or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  2. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  3. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  6. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  7. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Will CS course be beneficial to me after doing MBA? Is it possible to continue the job along with CS? Is it tough to manage both simultaneously?
  10. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  11. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  12. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  13. How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune
  14. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  16. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  17. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
11th August 2017, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?

If you have already done MBA from a reputed institute, then Ph.D will not be a good option. Research programme is for those, who are interested in academics and teaching.

If you just want to get a job in corporate world, then MBA is enough for it. If you are not interested in job, then surely go for a Ph.D from any reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?