27th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

After 12th a girl can apply for which government job? Is there any chance in Railways?

I m a Sy.Bcom student but because of some reasons I m unable to continue and I need govt job so in the reference of my 12th result i can apply for which govt job and can I get chance in railway on 12th basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?
  2. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs?
  3. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  4. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. What is the criteria to join Indian Railway after passing 9th from ICSE board?
  8. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  9. How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?
  10. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  11. How to do a job in Railways after completing intermediate with 85%
  12. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET is there is no conversion system for grades into percentage in my institute?
  14. What are the government jobs available for CS B.Tech. students in Railways and Govt. Banks?
  15. Is there any chance of getting a job in private company and government department? How to apply for the same?
  16. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  17. How to apply for a government job after passing B.A?
  18. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
28th October 2014, 11:01 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After 12th a girl can apply for which government job? Is there any chance in Railways?

Yes, you can get Government jobs after 12th. Please, find the attachment for some of the government jobs with detail. Regarding Railway jobs after 12th, you need to appear for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examination.

Roles in Railway jobs after 12th are:

• Clerk
• Station Master
• Ticket Collector
• Commercial Apprentice
• Traffic Apprentice

Examination Pattern:

• Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• English Grammar
• General Awareness
• General Knowledge
•Computer Awareness.

Visit RRB Website for more information.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Government jobs after 12th.docx(46.4 KB, 91 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?