27th October 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my post graduation with M.Sc in MLT?

hello sir, my name is Ambuj Soni..I have comleted my graduation (Bachelor of Science) with the subjects of BOTANY, ZOOLOGY and CHEMISTRY. plz tell m sir can I complete my POST GRADUATION with MSc in MLT..?? Can I eligible to apply for this course.?

9th April 2016, 11:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my post graduation with M.Sc in MLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, my name is Ambuj Soni..I have comleted my graduation (Bachelor of Science) with the subjects of BOTANY, ZOOLOGY and CHEMISTRY. plz tell m sir can I complete my POST GRADUATION with MSc in MLT..?? Can I eligible to apply for this course.?
Sorry, you are not eligible for the M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) course. The eligibility to study the course is B.Sc in MLT (4 years regular course) in Amrita University. The duration of the course is 2 years. There will be an entrance examination in some institutions for the admission to the course. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?