27th October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?

Hi i am a housewife and completed my graduation on 2006 with political science Hons. Now i want to do MA from IGNOU. can you please tell me the procedure for admission and also fees structure and also the study center as i am a resident of zoo road guwahati assam. can you please guide me with all the necessary information as soon as possible. thank you.

10th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?

Details about Master of Arts (Political Science) course at IGNOU are mentioned below :-

-->Eligibility :-
Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible to get admission in MA (Political Science) course at IGNOU.

-->Age Limit :-
There is no minimum and maximum age limits required for getting admission in MA (Political Science) course at IGNOU.

-->Fee Structure :-
The MA (Political Science) course fee at IGNOU is Rs.9,000/-.

-->Course Duration :-
The minimum course duration is of 2 years and the maximum course duration is of 5 years.

-->Admission Procedure :-
Candidates who wish to get admission in MA (Political Science) course at IGNOU can obtain the application forms by paying application fee either Online or Offline mode. Candidates can apply online through IGNOU official website http:://www.ignou.ac.in/. After applying through online, then, candidates need to take a printout of the duly filled application form and need to send it along with passport size photographs and relevant certificates to the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre before the last date of submission of application forms.
17th January 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 45percent marks.can I do my in political science
11th July 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage required to take admission in M.A in IGNOU in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?