27th October 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to pass for admission in MBBS at Russia?

I want to know that which entrance exam [conducted in india] i have 2 pass to get admmision in mbbs in russia

2nd November 2014, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to pass for admission in MBBS at Russia?

The first thing you need to have is 10+2 qualification with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education. You need to fulfill other criteria also for getting admission in MBBS from Russia.

The course is offered in English language, so you have to prove your English Proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL scores. Therefore, try to clear any one of these tests to get a decent score in it. A good score will allow you to get admission in a top Russian University.

Admission in Russia is not a difficult process but you must ensure that the college is good enough to pursue medical education. After getting an MBBS degree you have to pass a tough MCI screening test, then only you will be allowed to practice in India. Hence, make sure you get admission in a top Russian Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?