27th October 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?

I am a physiotherapist (BPT),and also have PGDPT (post graduate diploma in orthopaedic physical therapy ) I am working in a ortho hospital ,and I want to know about what the scope of a physiotherapist in London UK. What the procedure and how much a physio earn in London and how can I go London to work as a physiotherapist . And I want hospital list of London hospitals .what the time hours in a workings day .
Thanking you
Dr.vikram Kumawat (P.T.)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government physiotherapist job after completing BPT in government hospitals
  2. How to get a government physiotherapist job after completing BPT in government hospitals
  3. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  4. Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board
  5. Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?
  6. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  7. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  9. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  10. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  11. Scope in London for B.Com graduate and C.S. with LLB student?
  12. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  13. How should I get a job in Indian Military as Physiotherapist after completing MPT?
  14. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  15. Career in Medical Oncology? Can i work in India as a Medical Oncologist?
  16. Which subjects being a physiotherapist I have to prepare for GPSC exam?
  17. Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?
  18. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
22nd September 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?

I am currently in 11th class And Have opted for PCB. I want to become a Physiotherapist. What efforts should i give in to clear Entrance Exam Of physical therapy? Please need help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?