29th October 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?

Hello
I have completed my 10th and joined the diploma in computer science engg,
at present i am in 2nd year, i wanted to know
what is the advantage of completing diploma first
rather than PUC and then prefer to B.E?

Related Questions:
4th November 2014, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?

Diploma has many advantages over 10+2, when it comes to jobs. Those who want to start their professional career early must opt for Diploma in Engineering course. Diploma in Computer Science is accepted by many companies for various jobs.

The best part is 10+2 students don't have lots of job options but for Diploma holders there are wide range of jobs not only in private sector but also in government sector.

But, make sure that you have done your Diploma from a reputed college because quality education is what matters these days. There are many sub standard colleges which are just providing in terms of quality education. You should stay away from these colleges.
26th June 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?

I have completed my pu science. And I have interested I'm diploma cources . please choose good option.
27th March 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I should take in 10th for diploma in computer science?
9th August 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, my daughter studied 2nd puc at nashik. Physics, chemistry, biology, geography, hindi, English, environmental education. shes score 482/650
and next which education she will be study
and in karnataka bangalore, hassan
26th July 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

is it better to take diploma for aeronautics or complete with PU and B Tec in degree which would be the best option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?