29th October 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for RAW job? Is there any place where related education is provided? Salary of RAW Agent?

I read in class 12 and i am a student of mahematic,sir what can i do for raw job ,their is any coaching or school for thise type education,please sir tell me about the raw agent and my last qustion is how much salary in raw agent reply the answer please

24th May 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do for RAW job? Is there any place where related education is provided? Salary of RAW Agent?

Sir
I don't know how I become a good R&AW agent?What can I do for RAW job? Is there any place where related education is provided? Salary of RAW Agent?

Now I am in UG(B-sc.Chemistry Hons). And Iam compl. 12th from Science stream with non med.,sir what can i do for raw job ,their is any coaching or school for thise type education,please sir tell me about the raw agent and my last qustion is how much salary in raw agent reply the answer please
6th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do for RAW job? Is there any place where related education is provided? Salary of RAW Agent?

Hello sir,
Am Mukul Baliyan and am completed my 12th with commerce and I want to join raw bcs I want to serve my country will u tell me the course and procesure which help me to get this job
7th June 2015, 07:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

RAW i.e Research and analysis wings. It is the top most secret agency of India which deals with all the activities with Enemies, Foes, Terrorist and Antisocial activities held and about to happen in India.

There is no direct entry for RAW. To join RAW agency you must join Intelligence bureau like CBI and CID.

After many years works in CBI or CID,Intelligence bureau, you will be promoted into RAW based on your experience and work.

The salary of Raw Agent will be 80000 to 1.3 lakhs and also varies depending upon your service.
28th July 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Am satya prakash tiwari and am completed my 12th
with maths and I want to join raw bcs I want
to serve my country will u tell me the course and
procesure which help me to get this job
2nd September 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i do not fear to die. i want to go in any difficult mission . Where is no fear to die then how can i fill the joy of life.
3rd September 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir my name manish Kumar Singh am completed by 12the
with maust and I want to join raw bcs I want to serve my country will u tell me the course and procedure which so help me to get job my con.no.7800121231/9598148338
10th September 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become raw agent I wanted to do for my country n i do anything for my country i will die for my country or anything for my country plz tell me about how to become raw agent
13th September 2015, 10:18 AM
GoGoodwill

Default What can I do for RAW job Is there any place where related education is provided Salary of RAW Agent

In the event of a foreign invasion, defence of ones family can hardly be separated from defence of the nation. If the country goes under, what will become of the individuals family?
11th September 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Which degrees and exam does need for become row agent after 12 science?
13th May 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i had completed my 12th in science stream. I am doing bsc in IT and my age is 19 years .what type of education will I need and Where and how I will get that, please kindly suggest me
16th May 2017, 02:08 PM
gopal sa

RAW meas Research and analysis wings. It is the top most secret agency of India which deals with all the activities with Enemies, Foes, Terrorist and Antisocial activities held and about to happen in sociaty .it is no direct entry for RAW. To join RAW agency you must join Intelligence bureau like CBI and CID. After many years works in CBI or CID,Intelligence bureau, you will be promoted into RAW based on your experience .The salary of Raw Agent will be more than 80000 and also varies depending upon your service. it is also important that you must be physically strong.
16th October 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 8 and I really want to b.com a RAW agent in not so good in every subject but I can perform anything related to computer and all science subject. My IQ is good I just want to know that what should I take after class 10 science, arts or comers
25th November 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, How can i join in RAW or IB but my qualification intermediate and iti but i am interested to save INDIA but i don't have a perfect qualification, can you tell me any chances to work for INDIA.
30th January 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I name is Kiran Kumar I want to join in raw to serve my country for that need your help.
Jay Hind Sri.
2nd March 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know how to become a RAW agent
2nd August 2020, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM AN ADVOCATE I WANT TO JOIN RAW, I HAVE SPECIAL ELIGIBILITY OF DISGUISED, SURVEILLANCE ON ENEMY ACT AS THEM, CODE BREAKING MODIFIER BRAIN ACTIVITY ETC
20th August 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is krishna das i am your raw agent I want to be, sir, what do I have to do, sir It would be great if I could say a little. Sir, I have my email id: [email protected] Sir, please give me yours Raw agent Add to this I am the country I want to go for this raw agent Please email me sir
14th September 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am MASUD ALAM
FROM WEST BENGAL.IM NOW UNDER GRADUATION,I WANT TO JOIN RAW
SIR PLZ JOIN ME ..I WANT RAW JOB .FOR MY COUNTRY.
MOBILE..6265302344
[email protected]
7th January 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam in 12 pass iam interested in join in raw please help me jay hind
7th January 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my name Rajendra kumara mishra. I am form odisha i am now UNDER GRADUATION.IWANT TO JOIN RAW SIR PLEASE JOIN Me HELP ME My MOBILE No 7684918605 pLease contact me please sir
27th September 2021, 10:50 PM
KOLHS IAR

If you want salary to serve your own house than it is of no use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?