29th October 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?

I live in india and after doing the 12th I will shift to USA my ques is which subject has a better option in USA? does commerce is better in USA or science which has more scope?????...
also I want a easy subject in which I can score 80% please tell me which subjectbjas a good scope and uportunity ij USA ?

8th December 2014, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?

Choosing stream of higher studies is one of the most common questions in the minds of the students. It is good to see that you want to pursue higher studies and want to proceed for a discipline of study where there is huge scope. There is scope for both commerce and Science in USA. Each have their field of application and there is enough scope for both these fields. So you need not take decision on the basis of scope. You should take the decision as per your interest. You should go for Science if you are interested and comfortable in this field, otherwise you should go for Commerce. You must remember that there is scope for both provided you excel in a particular field and it will be only you who will pursue the course. Hence you need to take decision only on the basis of your comfort and interest.
18th May 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?

I'm studying b.com computers second year and I'm planning to study in USA so what course should I take after my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?