29th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

No scholarship awarded even after being topper

I have topped my college from 4 years with 85% in my main branch (textile technology)yet no scholarship ...don't I deserve scholarship? we need have caste only to have scholarship?

3rd November 2014, 07:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: No scholarship awarded even after being topper

Scholarships are given in various universities and colleges on account of very good performance in the field of academics. However, this provision is not present in every institute. You deserve scholarship but there should be a provision of scholarship in your college for toppers so that you can receive such scholarship. Hence first of all, you should enquire in the students administration department of your college whether there is any such provision of scholarship in your college. If there then you can apply for that. Otherwise you can request the authority to make such a provision to help the bright minds of the college.
18th February 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: No scholarship awarded even after being topper

INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE GIVEN ONLY TO COLLEGE TOPPER INSTEAD OF DEPARTMENT TOPPER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?