29th October 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?

Reqested sir/medam this anil iam completed 12 and now studing bsb age 21, iam intrested to pilot training which is the best pilot training institute in andhra pradesh and how much of fee structure for complete course & giving the bank loan fecility for institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  2. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  3. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  4. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  5. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  7. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure for pilot training course?
  9. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  11. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  12. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training?
  13. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  14. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  15. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  16. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  17. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  18. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
30th October 2014, 10:30 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?

In order to join Pilot Training in Andhra Pradesh, you need to have the following eligibility,

• Need to have minimum 55% in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects
• Need to be minimum of 17 years of age

As, you have above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to do pilot training.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
• Interview

Written test is based on Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. There will be some questions related to Physics from your academics.

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:

Avalon Academy, Visakhapatnam
Avalon Academy, Hyderabad
Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
All India Institute of Aeronautics, Vijayawada
• Aptech Aviation Academy, Visakhapatnam
• College of Air Warfare.

Fees will be around 16 Lakhs to 17 Lakhs for complete course in almost all institutes.

Every bank provides education loan based on your academics and that will be based on the rules and regulations of the institute you join. You can get more information on this, from the website of the institute.
15th July 2015, 06:57 PM
john215

Re: Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?

The Eligibility requirement for CPL is Class 10+2 pass, with Physics and Maths subjects with at least 50% marks and minimum 18 years of age.
The pilot training course duration is about 2 years and fees vary from Rs. 12-18 lakhs depending on the training institute

Best colleges for Pilot training institute in India :---

Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareli
West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata

All the best...
11th August 2015, 02:24 PM
LoveCats

Quote:
Originally Posted by john215 View Post
Re: Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?

The Eligibility requirement for CPL is Class 10+2 pass, with Physics and Maths subjects with at least 50% marks and minimum 18 years of age.
The pilot training course duration is about 2 years and fees vary from Rs. 12-18 lakhs depending on the training institute

Best colleges for Pilot training institute in India :---

Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareli
West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata

All the best...
Where are you guys seeing the fees as 12-18L? The indira gandhi rashtriya uran akademi states the fees as 32L for CPL. Being an government institute, I believe they are the ones with least fees. Please shed some light on the 12-18L figure.
7th November 2015, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

my son is doing diploma in aeronautical enginnering,later can he join pilot training school / institute to became a pilot.
16th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exam we have to give for govt. Training school in Bangalore?
11th May 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Pravin Jadhao, I would like to ask you a question, Can any get admission before X? Is it possible? If Yes, what are the norms...? Kindly answer.
22nd April 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma 3rd year student of computer science and technology. It's my final year. I want to join the pilot training course after this. So tell me details what i should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?