29th October 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?

Can I apply for summer training in any industry and training institute after btech 3rd year (mechanical engg.)? please give the list of training institute or industry to apply. Please send the detail at my gmail address [email protected]
Your sincerely
Navneet.

30th October 2014, 05:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?

It is good that you are looking forward for training. You can definitely apply for training after your third year of BTech course. This is essential since you will not only get to learn new things from this but it will also enrich your resume in this competitive job market. Since you are from mechanical branch of engineering and want training, so you can try in the following institutes :-

- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Electricity Corporation of Maharashtra
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
1st November 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?

Suggest me procedure for training in good company for B. Tech 3rd, year chemical engineering in winter or summer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?