30th October 2014, 04:30 PM
knight.d

Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?

Dear Sir,

i have 48% in M.com with general cast,
I want to do Phd......it is my dream
so please tell me can i do Phd?????
kindly help me Sir
waiting for your respond

31st October 2014, 10:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?

In order to do PhD in any field, you need to meet the eligibility criteria. PhD program in any University will be allowed, if the candidate is having minimum of 55% in the post graduation.

As you have 48% in M.Com, you are not eligible to do PhD in regular or Correspondence. Almost all Universities/institutes in India look for candidates with 55%
29th September 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?

I have 50 percentage marks in M.A Criminology. It obtained from Kamaraj University DDE.Now I am working in Kerala police. I belongs in forward Caste. Can I apply for Phd (subject. Criminoloy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?