31st October 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Whether NTSE Stage I & II both are conducted in the same month?

sir
i want to know that does the exam
of ntse stage1 and stage 2
conducted in same month????
please clear my doubts
thanks and regards

31st October 2014, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NTSE Stage I & II both are conducted in the same month?

No, the NTSE Stage-I and II examinations will not be conducted in the same month. The NTSE Stage-I examination will be conducted in the month of November and NTSE stage-II examination will be held in the month of May every year.

Candidates who have appeared and qualified in the NTSE Stage-I examination are eligible to appear for the NTSE Stage-II examination.

NTSE 2014-15 Examination Dates :-
1. Stage-I Examination :-
Examination in Mizoram, Meghalya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands will be held on 1st November, 2014.
Examination in All other states and Union Territories will be held on 2nd November, 2014.

2. Stage-II Examination :-
Examination in All States and Union Territories will be held on 10th May, 2015.
1st November 2014, 01:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

We can't exactly say about the time period between NTSE I and II exams. Because, Last year there were conducted within a difference of only 15 days. And sometimes the difference will be more than 30 days. It depends upon the NTSE time table, which will be designed by NTSE examination committee. To know the complete information about the NTSE exam, you can visit the official website of NTSE by clicking the following link
www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/index_talent.html
1st November 2014, 09:47 PM
Inflammable

No, Stage-I & Stage-II exam of NTSE are not conducted in a same month.
NTSE is conducted for 10th standard students.
NTSE has two stages or levels. Level-I is conducted at State Level and Level-II is conducted at National Level. When a candidate will secured 80% in State Level exam is eligible to appear National Level exam i.e; Level-II.

NTSE for 2014-2015 Examination Dates:

Stage-I: 1st of November, 2014 in Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
2nd of November, 2014 in all other states and union territories of India.

Stage-II 10th of May, 2015 in all states and union territories of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?