31st October 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?

Hello
When will TCS conduct dive for passed outs ???
And i've secured 75 % in 10th,59.25 in 12th and 71 in B.Tech...
Am i eligible for TCS ???
Please let me know immediately
Please reply fast

31st October 2014, 04:32 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TCS CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The common eligibility criteria followed for TCS campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, as per the TCS eligibility criteria you won't be able to apply because you have less than 60% marks in 12th. It's sad that even when the candidates is just a percent less than 60 is not eligible but that's how most of the MNC companies follow and nothing can be done in that.

You don't have to worry, there are many small scale companies who come for campus placements and call for Walk-in see only the skills of the candidates and not just the marks. So, make sure that you build up your technical and communication skills and apply for those companies to get the job and later when you gain 1-2 years experience you can jump to the bigger MNC companies..
4th August 2015, 11:12 PM
guru rama Hruday

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?

Frnds 60% must be compulsory
Don't worry there are some more companies are there for the
58% in acedimics so first off all you don't miss any small scale company also ofter 1 1/2 there will get promotion or else you are eligible for new mnc companies for that experience certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?