1st November 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether all expenses of School will be free after qualifying in Scholarship Test?

Hello
I want to ask, if the scholarship is free then
all the shool expenses is it free?????????
means if i paas scholarship exam then????
waiting for your reply

6th November 2014, 11:45 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether all expenses of School will be free after qualifying in Scholarship Test?

No, You cannot get all the expenses of school for free just qualifying in scholarship exams. Scholarship exams are only conducted to give some scholarships to the students. If the students shows a good performance in those exams, then they will be selected for the scholarships. Then the selected students will only get some money monthly or annually, which is called as scholarships. And there will be no other things like fee reimbursement,etc. So, If you can clear that exam, you can get only scholarship amount which has been awarded to that exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?