1st November 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?

hi i am Niaz i am pursuing diploma in
mechanical i want to take admsn. in jamia for btech plz tell me the requirments and procedure and no. of seats in jamia for diploma to degree.
Thank You.

30th August 2015, 12:11 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?

For getting admission into 2nd year b.tech of jamia milia islamia you have to appear for the test of admission.

For which you are required to apply online on www.jmi.ac.in/onlineasmissionform

You must have atleast 55% marks in the diploma overall .

Also the diploma should be 3 or 4 year regular full time degree

The exam shall be of the general diploma syllabus .

There are only 4 seats in each of the stream of the college

31st August 2015, 04:51 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?

you need to give test of Jamia university to take admission in B.tech second year after Diploma. You must have 3 years regular degree of diploma. The questions in exam are related with the syllabus of diploma.
Only 4 seats are available in each each stream for B.Tech, Diploma holders. Minimum percentage should not be less than 50% in Diploma.

20th April 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I m Himadri I m pursuing diploma in civil engineering how can I get admission in jmi for b.tech/b.e lateral entry 2nd year

21st April 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am dheeraj Kumar I am pursuing diploma in civil engineering from g.b pant institute of technology how can I get admission in jamia millia islamia for b.yech lateral entry 2nd year...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?