1st November 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?

Sir,
I am doing 2nd Year BSC Computer science, afterwards i would like to study MBA for that how can i prepare for competative exam and what entrance exams are there. Please tell the procedures how to apply MBA??

4th November 2014, 11:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?

It is good to see that you have well planned your career and future study options. You can definitely pursue MBA after your graduation. But since most of the MBA course offering institutes take into account the academic background of the students, so you must aim now at scoring good result in your graduation as well as participate in various extra-curricular activities. After graduation you can give MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, GMAT and entrance exam of various private institutes.

Procedure to apply:- Give entrance exams- CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, GMAT. Score good in these institutes. Then choose institutes and apply as per your score. Then you need to attend GD and PI to finally get selected in the concerned institute for MBA course.

Tips for preparation :-
- You have to work very hard for cracking MBA entrance exam especially the one through which you can get into the best B-Schools of the country.
- You need to solve a lot of aptitude problems.
- You must be crystal clear about English Grammar.
- You must have a good set of English Vocabulary.
- You must practice a lot of sample and previous papers and should be excellent at time management skill.
- Apart from this, you should have good communication skill.
7th November 2014, 06:47 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?

List of entrance exams to get admission in B-Schools of India for MBA program are
CAT – All IIMs consider this for MBA
XAT- XLRI, Jamshedpur
SNAP- Symbiosis International University
MH-CET- All Maharashtra colleges consider this for MBA
CMAT - All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

Private entrance tests for MBA
IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata

Tips for MBA preparation:
Take as many mock tests as you can
stay motivated to get admission in good college
A high level of logic and reasoning skills must be developed

Admission Procedure:
Institutes conduct their entrance tests for admission in MBA.CAT and MAT are the most common tests for MBA. Your selection in an institute is based on clearance of the entrance tests wherein GD and PI rounds are conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?