1st November 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to pursue MHM after completing B.Com? Colleges offering MHM program in Goa?

hello
can i do mhm course after my b.com...because im more intrested in this course..and give me some names of best colleges in goa as i prefer doing it in goa..

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  2. List of the colleges in Goa along with their requirements offering B.Ed course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering B.Ed course in Goa?
  4. For which course am I eligible after completing B.Com with 43%?
  5. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  6. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  7. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  8. Can I get admission in M.A education after passing B.A final exam
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Orissa offering B.Ed?
  10. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  11. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  12. Which are the colleges offering direct 2nd year engineering admission for Goan Students outside Goa?
  13. Can I apply in JNU entrance exam for MCA? I have completed 12th with Maths with 46% marks
  14. Colleges and Universities in Tamilnadu offering M.E and M.Tech program in weekends?
  15. Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.
  16. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  17. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  18. B.Com or BBA? Difference between BBA and BMS? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2014, 10:12 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligiblity to pursue MHM after completing B.Com? Colleges offering MHM program in Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can i do mhm course after my b.com...because im more intrested in this course..and give me some names of best colleges in goa as i prefer doing it in goa..
MHM COURSE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

➤ Bachelor degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized university. The candidates who have completed Doctors and paramedical professionals are encouraged to apply.

➤Those expecting final year results can also apply subject to obtaining 50% marks.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

➤ Students will be selected based on the performance in entrance test conducted by the respective university.

COLLEGE OFFERING MHM COURSE IN GOA:-

➤ Institute of Advance Management, Goa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?