1st November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?

Sir,

I have completed my M.Pharm and awaiting my results. I would like to know if i am eligible to CSIR UGC NET exam for entering into teaching/lecturer ship profession or no? Please also guide me on the subject to be chosen for the above mentioned exam.

Thanx Please reply

3rd November 2014, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?

B.Pharma degree with 60% marks is sufficient to apply for CSIR NET. You have M.Pharma qualification, therefore, you are definitely eligible to apply for CSIR NET.

Just make sure that you have got at least 60% marks in the degree. There is relaxation in marks for reserved category candidates.

Hence, apply for CSIR NET without any worry because you have the required qualification. Pharmaceutical Sciences is related to Life Sciences and you have to select Life Sciences as your subject.

If you pass NET, then you will be eligible to apply for government college lecturer posts. You can also try in private pharmacy colleges on the basis of your M.Pharma degree for lecturer post.

For more information visit http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
20th March 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?

I have passed m.com in ignou university . but now I am confused about my subject in ugc net exam and p.HD.
6th December 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed m.pharmacy , pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance department. I wanna attempt csir -net exam. I need to take coaching also .. but i have confusion about which subject I need to choose.life science or chemical science ..some people are telling chemical science is better for pharmacy but I'm interested in life science..what should I do give me best suggestion
16th August 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to appear csir net for chemical engineer and selection of subject for CSIR UGC net
25th January 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am I have completed my m.phram in pharmacology. So i want to know that from which subject i should prefer to appear in csir NET??????
Sir i need urgent help, please reply asap. I will be very thankful for this
6th September 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET???
I am a Bengali honours student....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?