2nd November 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?

Hello
i got 90%in ssc and 76 in hsc i can't do study well .
my interest in study is lost. but i want to do study for my parents wish.
now i am planning to go abroad for study
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  2. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  3. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  4. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  6. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  7. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  8. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  11. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  12. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  13. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  14. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  16. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  17. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  18. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
3rd November 2014, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?

Every country has different parameters for admission. It depends on the country in which you want to pursue your education.

IELTS/TOEFL score is mandatory is most countries because courses are offered in English Language. Therefore, you must get a decent score in anyone of these tests.

In USA, SAT is conducted for giving admission in Undergraduate courses. Hence, if you want to get admission in US, then you need to have SAT score + IELTS/TOEFL score for getting admission in a good University.

If your interest in studies is lost, then you must opt for a field which interests you. Education is very important, so don't run away from it. Do anything which interests you, there are many courses which are very interesting and offer a very good job also after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?