2nd November 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?

HELLO
i am a b.pharm 3rd year student wanted to continue my post graduation studies in USA so is toefl there for allowing me to come in USA can't i opt my post graduation studies without clearing toefl ,in othr case if i am even applying for tefl then wat r criteria and fee structure.What should i do to continue my studies in USA is there any scholarships?????????????????????????????? plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  4. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  5. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  8. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  11. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  12. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  13. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  15. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  17. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
6th November 2014, 11:11 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?

Yes, if you are not interested in TOEFL, you can take IELTS exam. But any one between TOEFL and IELTS is mandatory. So, you can take IELTS exam. Then you can apply for the universities, which are offering your intended course with IELTS score. Then you will get an admission based on your academics and IELTS score.
And the fee structure depends upon the university and the course, which you have selected. And each and every university will offer some scholarships to the merit students, if you are a student with good academic profile, then you will get a scholarship from the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?