2nd November 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

When I should apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech student?

sir,
m nw, m doing m b.tech from bbd..i got more than 80%marks in 12th, i have not get m scholarship this year,i want to know tht when i get m scholarship..kindly, inform me.
thank you..
your sincerely
akanksha.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  2. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  3. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  5. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  10. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student? -- [New]
  11. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  12. When I should apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech student?
  13. How can I apply for B.Tech(agriculture)? List of good institutions with scholarship facilities?
  14. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  15. How to get scholarship for first year B.Tech nanotechnology student?
  16. How to apply for scholarship after passing B.Tech?
  17. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Scholarship available for only 1st year students? How can a 2nd year student apply for the same?
29th April 2015, 08:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I should apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech student?

You can get scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria of the respective scholarship. As you have scored a very good percentage in class 12, you are eligible for various scholarships. One such scholarship is "Central sector scheme of scholarship", "Indian oil educational scholarship". To apply for any scholarship the candidate has to apply at the beginning of the academic year. Some of the scholarships will release notifications to apply for the scholarship. There are various kinds of scholarship which are based on academic performance or through a written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?