1st June 2010, 02:22 PM
lokesh gehlot

Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

sir, i have just passed aieee exam with rank-99705 and i got permission for counselling from aieee,my percentage in 12th is 53 and i have supplementery in maths.my supplementery exam is on 17th july and counselling date is in august.
so,sir i want to know that can i do counselling for aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  2. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  3. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  4. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  5. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  7. One can appear in KCET 2016 after clearing supplementary exam?
  8. Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board? -- [New]
  9. How can I get into PET counseling if my 12th supplementary result is not yet out?
  10. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)?
  12. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  13. How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?
  14. Is there any way for re-examination of CBSE 12th board once again?
  15. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board?
  16. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  17. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
28th May 2011, 01:40 AM
bapism07

Default Re: Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

no sir you will not be able to sit for......
28th May 2011, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

No u can't get addmision in aieee colleges. If u get good rank in aieee exam thn u can get admission in other private colleges.
28th May 2011, 03:17 PM
santa.101525

It is depend on your 12th marks-card dude. If you passed and got the marks-card before your aieee counseling date then you can definitely go for counseling.
All the best for you result!
28th May 2011, 03:23 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

yes u can go for aieee counselling.
you have to pass the exam in order to restrict the problems in future
28th May 2011, 06:05 PM
sonya singh

Exclamation Re: Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

no u r nt eligible for that.. u hav 2 clear ur maths exam first only then u'll b able 2 appear in any of the further studies
28th May 2011, 09:14 PM
mohit753

Thumbs up Re: Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokesh gehlot View Post
sir, i have just passed aieee exam with rank-99705 and i got permission for counselling from aieee,my percentage in 12th is 53 and i have supplementery in maths.my supplementery exam is on 17th july and counselling date is in august.
as you are saying that you have take permission of counselling .you can do so but at the time of admission to college you have to show your qualifying exam eligibility. Therfore if you are sure you get the result with stipulated time you can do the counselling.
28th May 2011, 11:35 PM
Nav7293

Unhappy Re: Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board?

Congratulations for getting a nice rank.
but i am afraid might not be permitted to appear for counselling .
sorry. .we have two reasons
1. you secured 52% in cbse boards which will disqualify you as the %ge required is 60%.
2. you have supplementary in maths.

but i hope for your better future manish.
6th June 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

If i not permitted can i register online
6th June 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if i passed all subject in cbse with marks : english 83 ; maths 33 ; chemistry 56 ; physic 52 ; biology 56 . my percent is 56%...my average for PCM group is 47%,.,.,.,.,.with SC caste ; and 44 in AIEEE ?
10th June 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i am permitted for AIEEE councelling with rank 12246 in punjab state general category and 9742 in PH. My pecentage in 2 Sci is 70%
10th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 65%MARKS IN 12TH CLASS BUT I AM HAVING THE 15989 RANK IN AIEEE TEST CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR COUNSELING
11th June 2011, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

your 10+2 percentage is 53% but for AIEEE exam you must have 60% in 10+2.

so you are not eligible for this post.
21st June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for supplementary of maths, it is urgent plzz.
27th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

am i permitted to appear in the conselling as i have got rank in aieee 1561 but supplementary in maths 10 2exam PSEB.....????
27th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

IT'S GOING TO BE HELD IN LAST WEEK OF AUGUST
15th December 2011, 12:11 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

99000 rank is way too behind. So I must tell you the its very obvious that you will not get anything in the first counselling session.
You have to attend the 2nd or even 3rd counselling session. So you get time till them.

Now as far as your supplementary exam is concerned, I have to tell you that you will not be allowed to take up any college until you produce a clear Class 12th pass certificate and marksheet.

However you can attend the counselling session and see if you can get any college or not. But according to me, 99,000 rank is not enough to get you a desirable seat in any college.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
15th December 2011, 12:24 PM
abhisek.sonu

Quote:

99000 rank is way too behind. So I must tell you the its very obvious that you will not get anything in the first counselling session.
You have to attend the 2nd or even 3rd counselling session. So you get time till them.

Now as far as your supplementary exam is concerned, I have to tell you that you will not be allowed to take up any college until you produce a clear Class 12th pass certificate and marksheet.

However you can attend the counselling session and see if you can get any college or not. But according to me, 99,000 rank is not enough to get you a desirable seat in any college.

All the best
25th April 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am i permitted to aieee councilling if i had supplementary in physics......??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?