3rd November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?

Hello
I'm persuing my btech final year in computer science dept,
is it necessary to take GRE for MS in germany?
Or only german language test is enough?
What % in btech should I have for doing masters in germany??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  3. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  4. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  5. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  6. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  7. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  10. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  11. How to study masters education in germany?
  12. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  14. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  15. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
6th November 2014, 03:12 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?

Masters degree is a 2 year duration in Germany. You need to pass German language test with good IELTS score. For admission to Masters degree, you need to fill application form of the concern university(Form can be down loaded from University website),along with that you need to submit all academics.
11th November 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?

Hello, I have completed my bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering and have scored a GPA of 70.57%. So, will I be able to get admission in any government college of Germany? And if I will how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?