4th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?

hello
i have done my b.tech in electronics and communication.
what colleges in us and germany provide
ms in ece and related subjects and what is the fee structure?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of various colleges in Germany offering MS for Mechanical department
  2. What is the fee structure or various colleges in Germany offering MS for mechanical department
  3. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  5. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  6. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  7. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  9. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  10. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  11. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  12. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  14. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  15. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  18. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
7th November 2014, 01:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have done my b.tech in electronics and communication.
what colleges in us and germany provide
ms in ece and related subjects and what is the fee structure?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards
M.S (ECE) Eligibility Criteria in US and Germany:-
  • The applicant must have good academic record in relevant specialization, preferably 60%-70% plus at graduation level.
  • The applicant must have qualified in GRE exam with score of 1200-1300 plus.
  • The applicant must also qualified in TOEFL exam.

Since, Germany is a non English speaking country, and their national language is German, So, It;s mandatory for you to learn german language in order to get teacher job in german country.

M.S ECE Colleges in German:-
  • Mannheim University of Applied Sciences
  • University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim
  • Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
  • Technical University of Munich (University)
  • University of Stuttgart
21st January 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?

Hello..
I have done my BE in electronics and Communication.
Which college in US and France .. Related subjects and fee structure ?
How to apply those university ?
Please do help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?