4th November 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get loan being a SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam
i belongs to sc student,
how can i get educational loan??????
please tell me if any scheme loan for me????
looking for a quick reply

14th January 2015, 06:05 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Am I eligible to get loan being a SC candidate?

Most banks offer education loans. Banks while providing you an education loan will be looking at your academic performance, the admission you have secured, your parents' repayment capability, etc.

While applying for an educational loan it is compulsory to have a co-applicant. The co-applicant is usually your parent. Few banks allow siblings, relatives or guardian to be your co-applicant. A co-applicant is like a joint account holder where both you as the applicant and the co-applicant will be liable for the loan. You also have to fullfill some document formalities as asked by the bank.

You need to contact your nearer bank. You can get concession with interest rate as a SC an student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?