5th November 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?

Hello
In university can i study to diploma in astronomy science.
and now i study in BCA so then can i give to diploma in astronomy?
and i wont to details of fee also
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  4. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  5. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?
  6. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Astronomy UG program after completing Diploma in E&TC? Eligibility criteria and tips for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  9. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  10. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  11. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
  12. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  14. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  16. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  18. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
21st January 2017, 07:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
In university can i study to diploma in astronomy science.
and now i study in BCA so then can i give to diploma in astronomy?
and i wont to details of fee also
waiting for your reply

The candidates who have passed a 10+2 qualification with physics as one of the subjects or any other equivalent examination shall be eligible for the Diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics. The course duration is one year. The course contains subjects like Introduction to cosmos, Solar system studies, Stellar Astronomy, Galaxies and Cosmology etc. The course is available in Madurai Kamaraj University, the website link is Click Here

The course is also available in B M Birla Science Centre. The B M Birla Science Centre website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?