6th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?

Sir,
My daughter is studying BDS 4th year from Meerut University.
Her 4th year will be completed soon and she
wanted to do the 1 year internship from Delhi.
MY questions are :
1. Is it permissible as per the University laws to do the internship from different college.
2. If so can you please detailed out the procedures, Name of colleges, date of application etc.

regds
rakesh sehgal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  4. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  5. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  6. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  8. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  9. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  17. DRDO internship application procedure?
  18. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?