6th November 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

When TCS will confirm joining date if selected as a Software Developer?

Hello
I am select in TCS as a software developer
but till I didn't get joining
so when TCS will give join to me?????
please let me know immediately
thank you

21st November 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When TCS will confirm joining date if selected as a Software Developer?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for getting selected in TCS. You need to have patience since no one gets immediate joining after getting selected in any company. There is usually a gap of few months between selection and issue of joining letter which can range between six months to 1.5 year. This is because the company recruits from various places and the joining letter is issued as per the availability of projects and vacancies. Hence you need to wait. There is no other way out. However, there is nothing to worry. You will definitely get your date of joining.
16th April 2015, 01:35 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: When TCS will confirm joining date if selected as a Software Developer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am select in TCS as a software developer
but till I didn't get joining
so when TCS will give join to me?????
please let me know immediately
thank you

In most of the case,many students got their joining letter after the period of 1 year. So, you must have to wait for 1 year, either you must look for another job. Because, TCS takes a very long processing time in the campus recruitment program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?