6th November 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?

hello sir/madam,
how much percentage should have
for studying masters at abroad for(B.TECH,ECE)
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

11th November 2014, 03:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?

It is enough to have minimum 50% percentage in your B.Tech. If your percentage is less than fifty then it is very difficult to get admission in foreign universities. Because most of the universities offers admissions based on the academic profile of a student. You can also get scholarship from the university, if you have more than 70 percentage in your B.Tech.
11th November 2014, 04:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?

There is no minimum percentage as such for studying abroad as the admission is done on relative performance of the applications submitted. Usually a percentage of 60% is well and good. However, the higher percentage you get, the better position you are in during selection process of admission in foreign universities. Along with this, work experience, training, good performance or achievements in extra-curricular activities makes your position stronger.
3rd April 2015, 01:38 AM
bichapoda

Minimum Percentage needed in B.Tech to do Masters in abroad is 50% where as having 60% or more will always be helpful.

Because if your Percentage is less than 60% then you can not get Admission in to Top Collages which had percentage criteria where as middle graded and low graded universities will give admission for all the candidates who have completed there B.Tech irrespective of there Percentage.

Mean while you need to have a cleared Entrance exams like GRE and IELTS to do your Masters in US.

Where as if your planning for Master in any other country other than US then no need of GRE you can get Admits based on your IELTS Score.

So plan Accordingly and try to have a good Percentage in your B.Tech so that you can get in to Top University's.
18th August 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams to join an university in abroad to do master degree.
7th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have 70 percentage in my bachelor's degree will i get scholarship in abroad fro msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?