6th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?

hello
can you please give a detailed description about gre . .
like fee structure , scholarship offered , model of paper etc . . .
kindly help me friends i have exam of gre please help me
for my preparation. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  2. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. Details about fee structure for GRE and TOEFL
  5. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  6. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  8. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  9. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  11. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  12. Fee structure of IFBI course? What are the courses offered by IFBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  14. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  15. Which are the best GRE coaching institutes in Hyderabad with fee structure
  16. How can I get GRE model question papers?
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
11th November 2014, 03:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?

GRE exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative, Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing Analysis sections. And this exam will be conducted for 340 marks. Each and every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.

GRE Exam pattern:-(80 marks)
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
3)AWA(Analytical Writing Analysis) - 6 points
This section is not considered for marks.

FEE:-
Exam fee for GRE is $195(US)

Scholarships:-
There are no scholarships, which are based on GRE

Model papers:-
The following are the model papers, which you can refer
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 1.pdf(333.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 2.pdf(124.1 KB, 64 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?