6th November 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TOEFL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
My daughter is b.tech 3rd year
can she elegible for toefl exam?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take 1st GRE TOEFL exam after passing 3rd year B.Tech
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  3. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  5. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  6. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  7. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  8. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  9. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  10. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  11. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  12. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What are the exams a btech 3rd yr student can attend? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  15. Exams necessary to take admission Abroad for MS?
  16. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  17. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  18. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
7th November 2014, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TOEFL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Yes, she is eligible to appear for TOEFL examination. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which you helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities for pursuing higher studies. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, academic qualification, gender, religion, etc. are eligible to appear for TOEFL examination. The validity period of TOEFL score is 2 years.
7th November 2014, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TOEFL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

There is no qualification mentioned for TOEFL exam. Anyone with any kind of qualification can appear for this exam. It is just a standardized test to measure the English Proficiency of a candidate.

Your daughter can apply for TOEFL without any worries. Mainly TOEFL score is used to get admission in a course abroad. Most of the countries around the world speak English and courses are mostly offered in English language.

Therefore, it is very essential to prove your English skills. TOEFL serves as the medium which tests the reading, writing and speaking skills in English. If a student scores a decent score in TOEFL, then it will be easier for him/her to get admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?