7th November 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?

I want to do automobile engineering after in germany but i have no idea how to do....and if i do in India can i do it by giving jee mains test but how in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  2. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  8. How to do MS in automobile engineering in Germany?
  9. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  12. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  13. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  14. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  15. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  18. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
8th November 2014, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do automobile engineering after in germany but i have no idea how to do....and if i do in India can i do it by giving jee mains test but how in germany?
I believe you are planning to apply for B.Tech Automobile Engineering in German. There are limited German Universities which offer B.Tech or B.E Automobile Engineering course. So, I suggest considering to apply for related engineering courses like, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, other than looking for Automobile/Automotive engineering

In order to get admission to B.Tech Automobile Engineering in German, you need to select the concerned Universities at first. You must have scored more than 80% marks in 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subject.

JEE entrance exam score card will not help you to get admission for B.Tech or B.E Automobile Engineering in Germany. Those candidates who have good work experience in a relevant field can get admission to Automobile Engineering in German.
3rd February 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?

Sir i am pursuing my BE in mechanical.sir what i to study further to became an automobile design engineer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?