7th November 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship with 82% marks in 8th standard?

hello
how i get a scholarship on 82% marks in 8 class i read in queen marry lahore my father is government employee he is not in this position to pay `my anual fee and my mother is a housewife we are four sister i am a very hardworking student i shall get 90 % marks so i want to take a scholarship i deserve this thanks

17th May 2017, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a scholarship with 82% marks in 8th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how i get a scholarship on 82% marks in 8 class i read in queen marry lahore my father is government employee he is not in this position to pay `my anual fee and my mother is a housewife we are four sister i am a very hardworking student i shall get 90 % marks so i want to take a scholarship i deserve this thanks

You can appear for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) after completion of 8th standard with 82% marks. You have to appear for an examination conducted by the Department of State Educational Research and Training (DSERT). Your parent’s income should not exceed 1,50,000 per year. You must have scored at least 55% marks in 7th standard annual examinations. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India is providing the National Merit Scholarship Scheme. NMMSS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?