7th November 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

List of Veterinary colleges offering admission without AIPVT with scholarship?

Hello
Without giving the AIPVT exam,
how can i get into veterinary colleges.?
Can you please give me the name
off college which can grant me a
seat without AIPVT examwith scholrship?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? Counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  2. Total number of seats in all veterinary colleges of India? What is the counseling date of AIPVT exam?
  3. Colleges in Karnataka offering veterinary UG courses? Does it require AIPVT?
  4. What is the last rank in AIPVT counseling? Can I get admission with 695 rank in waiting list? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How difficult is it to get admission in Bombay Veterinary college through AIPVT?
  6. When the Karnataka state universities are offering the veterinary science course? Where can I get the colleges in Karnataka?
  7. Can I take admission in AIPVT after scoring 13676 in AIPVT
  8. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  9. What was the previous cut-off and total number of seats for AIPVT?
  10. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  11. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 573 rank in AIPVT? I am in waiting list
  12. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  13. List of best colleges in India for PG Veterinary Course?
  14. How can I get a seat in AIPVT? I have scored 1831 rank
  15. Can I get any seat in AIPVT after scoring 1831 rank?
  16. How can I get into veterinary college without writing AIPVT?
  17. Any colleges offering Veterinary purely on the basis of merit in class 12th?
  18. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
28th March 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Veterinary colleges offering admission without AIPVT with scholarship?

i want to get admission in veterinary college but i have not given aipvt exam as my 12th class exams are going . So can i get admission in colleges or not?
26th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Veterinary colleges offering admission without AIPVT with scholarship?

i want to get admission in veterinary college but i have not given aipvt exam as my 12th class exams were going . So can i get admission in colleges ??
27th June 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done diploma in animal husbandry can i get admission in bvsc by departmental entrance.
22nd May 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TO JOIN IN VETERINARY COLLEGE IN KARNATAKA & PONDICHERRY THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA PLEASE REPLY SIR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?