7th November 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?

hello
can i complete my graduation from any other university.?
if i have completed my b.a 2nd year from pu chd????
kindly let me know about it as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  2. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  7. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  8. Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?
  9. How to transfer from Nagpur University to Gujarat University?
  10. Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem
  11. Is it possible to take credit transfer in 2nd year of B.Com
  12. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  13. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  14. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  15. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  16. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
  17. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  18. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
8th January 2015, 02:01 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can i complete my graduation from any other university.?
if i have completed my b.a 2nd year from pu chd????
kindly let me know about it as soon as possible
thank you and regards
Yes, you have the option to change your college, from one college to another university during studying B.A 2nd Year. But, you need to follow so many procedures to change the college. The procedure may vary depending on the college. Some reputed college will not allow to change the college in-between the studies, they also required some recommendation from anyone. So practically you have the opportunity to change one university to another university but all depends on the university or institute you choose.

Note - You should have valid reason for changing the university. Otherwise it not possible.
9th January 2015, 06:00 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?

I think it would be much better to ask the university in which you're currently studying as every university has different regulations.
8th April 2015, 11:11 PM
amanshrivastava98

Such cases are the rarest of the rare cases and should be avoided as far as possible.

But if you really want to change the university while pursuing a course then it is possible.

Follow the steps below :

* It can be done in the case of a private to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer.
No consider can be done for a private to government college transfer.

* Check the availablity of the seats in the college of your choice.

* Then you have to apply in the university under which that college falls and get the permission for the transfer form the highest authority of the university.

* If they say yes, then you have to apply for the transfer from the highest authority of your university.

NOTE :

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take the transfer certificate in advance from your current college. Otherwise you will be in a big trouble.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?