16th May 2011, 04:40 AM
buellarajamanickam

How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?

how can i get financial assistance for my further studies?

24th May 2011, 09:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?

Since you have not mentioned the course that you plan to pursue it will difficult to provide the exact details. Quite a few scholarships like Hindu Hitachi scholarship, Dhirubhai scholarship scheme etc are there. You can approach the principal of the institute where you are pursuing the course. To secure scholarship you need to have a good academic record. If you are looking for a bank loan the nationalised banks near you will be able guide you on the same.
2nd June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?

I have scored 88% in Xth CBSE, can i get scholarship for my further studies in XIth CSBE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?