8th November 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello
I am a second year B.Tech student of computer science engg.
I want to do my internship in Infosys.
May I know what is the procedure by
which I can apply in the company???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. How can I apply for internship in Infosys? I have passed out MCA
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  17. How to apply for internship in infosys
  18. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
11th November 2014, 04:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?

I am extremely sorry to state that the chances for you to get internship opportunity in Infosys is very less. This is because :-

- Infosys recruites from the Tier-1 institutes of the country for internship which includes the top IITs and NITs wherein it recruits mainly third and fourth year students.
- Infosys has tie-ups with certain institutes in which it goes for campus drive to recruit interns wherein it recruits mainly fourth year students.

So if you belong to any one of the above category you have a bright chance of getting internship opportunity in Infosys in future.
9th March 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?

I am 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE) student in ITER/BBSR. Requires internship , please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?