8th November 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?

hello
i have completed my MCA ,
i want to do MS in foreign so i want to
know the proceduce to get seat in MS,
is both gre and toefl exams is
necessary to get seat in MS/????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary? -- [New]
  3. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  5. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  6. Is there any exam to study in abroad other than GRE, TOEFL and GMAT?
  7. Which exam do I need to appear for doing MS course in Germany?
  8. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  9. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  11. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  12. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  14. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
9th November 2014, 06:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?

To get admission in foreign universities, it is mandatory that you need to appear for TOEFL examination. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities. Whether to appear for GRE or not depends on the country and university that you have selected for pursuing higher studies. If you are applying for universities in foreign countries like US, Canada, etc. then, you need to appear for GRE examination for getting admission in those universities. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL examinations, you can easily get admission in MS course in foreign universities.
9th November 2014, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my MCA ,
i want to do MS in foreign so i want to
know the proceduce to get seat in MS,
is both gre and toefl exams is
necessary to get seat in MS/????
Yes, of course both the GRE and TOEFL entrance exams are mandatory in order to get admission to MS course in abroad.

Procedure to Apply for MS Course in Abroad: -
  1. Applicant must have completed 16 years of education from recognized university.
  2. Applicants must have good academic record, which is more important to get admission in abroad university.
  3. Select the university, which offer the MS course.
  4. Applicants need to be qualified in GRE and TOEFL as well.
  5. Get an offer letter from the respective university.
  6. After getting the offer letter, apply for visa.
23rd May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ms in abroad on ece so my doubt is it available to do and what will be the average fees to study abroad plz reply me soon this is my mail I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?