9th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for GATE?

Sir
i want to get study in m.tech for which
i m looking to give gate exam
please tell me what is processing
to apply in gate plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for GATE? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  3. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  6. How can I apply for GATE after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  7. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  8. Procedure for applying GATE category in TANCET counselling -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for M.Tech. admission in various colleges on the basis of GATE score/
  10. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  12. Procedure to get GATE Scholarship without Stipend?
  13. Institutions in which I can apply for M.Tech in Plant Biotechnology? Procedure to apply?
  14. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  15. How to apply for GATE exam after doing MBA from Rohilkhand Univeristy? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Procedure to apply for GATE for B.E 4th semester student?
  17. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
16th November 2014, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GATE?

You can apply for GATE through online application method only. You have to apply for by visiting the official website for GATE online application. There is no other method of applying for GATE and you have to apply for it online.

You have to send all your documents related to your academic qualification online with the online application and the application fee is paid via debit/net banking or challan.

You must also have your scanned photo and signature during the online application. You have to upload them in the online application.

For more information and detailed procedure visit GATE Application Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?