11th November 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?

Hello sir,
l am passed my 12th science in maharashtra
can I apply for gujcet exam?
What is the process for gujcet application forms?
For other state students?

Related Questions:
  1. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  5. Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?
  6. Should I give GUJCET to be eligible for engineering admission? What is the procedure to fill up the GUJCET form?
  7. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  9. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  10. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?
  11. Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Procedure to get admission in LD engineering university through GUJCET?
  14. Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th Science student of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. How can I get domicile for UP?
  16. Can I apply for MP PMT being a student having completed 10+2 and from domicile state of Rajasthan?
  17. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  18. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
15th November 2014, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar for candidates who wish to get admission in undergraduate programs in Engineering, Medical and Pharmacy courses offered by various government/ private colleges/ universities across the state of Gujarat.

Eligibility for GUJCET Examination :-
--> You must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination which is conducted by Gujarat State Higher Education Board.

--> You must have completed 12th standard in Science stream from a recognised board.

Application Procedure :-
-->Candidates who wish to appear for GUJCET examination can apply through online by visiting the official website www.gseb.org.

-->After filling up and submitting the application form, candidates need to take print out of the filled in application form and need to sent it to secretary of Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell on or before last date of submission of application form.
5th February 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?

My son is going to appear 10th standard this year. We are resident of Gujarat. He is born n bought up in Gujarat. If at all he does his 11th and 12th from telangana (Hyderabad) will he be able to appear for GUJCET? What problems he shall face further in his academic if there is change of state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?