12th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?

hello,
i want to know the procedure of applying for internship
after 4th year of bachelors of physiotherapy at aiims..
At present am persuing bpt degree final year at
Lucknow..i would likee to do internship at AIIMS is it possible..?
what all documents required for?????

Related Questions:
9th June 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?

I want to know the procedure of applying for internship after 4th year of bachelors of physiotherapy at aiims..
At present am persuing bpt degree final year at
Lucknow..i would likee to do internship at AIIMS is it possible..?
what all documents required for?
27th May 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?

How and when I suppose to apply for internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
11th July 2021, 04:40 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 3258 3392

For other details visit their official website- https://www.aiims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?