12th November 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

hello
i am a btech 2nd yr student in a 4th sem..........
i am thnking that i will do internship in thz yr and also in next yr......
bt am confused that which company i have to select so that the better result must be ther......
and tell the procedure ,how to apply in internship in a company.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  6. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  15. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  16. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  18. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2014, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

There are very less companies which offers internship to second year B.Tech students. This is because of the following reasons :-

- There is a huge number of students in the third and fourth year of engineering who are looking for internships.
- Being in Second year, you do not have in-depth domain knowledge.
- You have not undertaken any training or certification courses which are of real help in the practical and professional life.

However, there are organizations wherein you can apply. You can get all the information concerning latest internship opportunities in the below mentioned links.

http://letsintern.com
http://twenty19.com/internships
13th January 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

I have scored 9 SGPA till 2nd sem and in 10th I have scored 8.6 CGPA but due to my health issue during my 12th class I have only scored 61%(PCM) will this is going to make me not eligible for MNCs
10th July 2021, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

new dehli internship mai hai koi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?