12th November 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?

hello
how can I study in usa with
scholarship after 12th with
pcm with 80% marks?????
please tell me immediately
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a scholarship for college studies after scoring 85.20% in 12th?
  2. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  3. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  4. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  5. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  7. Scholarship for studies in USA?
  8. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  9. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  10. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How can I get scholarship for further studies after 12th CBSE?
  12. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  13. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  15. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  16. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  17. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  18. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
13th November 2014, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?

For getting admission in a US colleges after 10+2, you need to apply for SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Those who get a good score in this exam have good chance of getting admission a top US University.

In addition to SAT score, you also need scores like IELTS/TOEFL because the courses are offered in English language and you must be proficient in English language skills. A decent score is very much required in IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission.

For getting scholarship you must have a very good academic record with good SAT score. You can apply for scholarship and if you are considered fit for it, then surely you will get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?