12th November 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?

SIR,
I WROTE GATE (ece). RESULTS ARE NOT DECLARED YET. BUT I KNOW I WILL GET 28.33 (CALCULATED USING KEY AVAILABLE AT INTERNET). I WANT TO KNOW WITH THIS SCORE (28.33 MARKS), CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOV. COLLEGES OR THE BEST PRIVATE COLLEGES.. ( I AM SURE I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE TO IITs OR NIITs NOW). IF YES, CAN I GET MHRD SCOLORSHIP?? HOW ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MHRD SCOLORSHIP???. WILL THERE BE ANY INTERVIEW TO AVAIL THIS SCOLORSHIP??. IS THAT ANY QUALIFYING CANDIDATE CAN GET MHRD SCOLORSHIP?? I WANT TO MTECH IN JNTU, OSMANIA OR CBIT (ALL IN HYDERABAD)

31st August 2015, 06:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?

First of all I want to say that you have to wait for the results..
If you are sure that you would get 28.33 marks.. Then am sorry to say that for this marks you wont get any good college like IIT or NIT's..

But there are some colleges in which you can apply for the M.Tech course:
--IPU delhi
--VITME
--Bit mesra
--SRM

From the scholarship point of view, then if you got admission in any AICTE approved institution then you will definitely get the scholarship of amount 12400 per month for 2 years..

And as you want to do M.Tech from Hyderabad.. So you can opt for OSMANIA, JNTU or CBIT.. If your admission does not take place in these institution then you can also opt for private colleges too but make sure that the college is AICTE approved otherwise you will not get the stipend..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?