12th November 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?

hello
i'm studying civil btech 2nd year,i apply to scholarship in 3rd sem starting but not receive my scholarship till date,why are late for issue?not only me,some student are not receive the scholarship,we are ask about scholarship to college office,no clearness reply,pls sir correct details reply to me

15th November 2014, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?

There can be various reasons of delay.

1. Huge number of applications are submitted, so processing time is quite a high amount.
2. Sometimes, there are issues with the bank.
3. Sometimes, certain number of student's name are missed.
4. There can be some internal issues in the MHRD department.

SO, it is expected that you have some patience. If you still do not receive, then you need to contact MHRD to get a feedback and reason of delay.
6th September 2022, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?

Hello, I have a question- If a student applying for a scholarship but his/her scholarship is getting delayed then, why is the MHRD department not responding to the application due to these issues your scholarship is getting delayed, or if there is any problem in the documentation then why is the department not responding? please clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?